Make One-Off Payment
To process a One-Off Payment, simply follow the easy steps.
One-Off Payment Wizard
- 1 Select Merchant
- 2 Payment Details
- 3 Card validation
- 4 Confirm & Pay
Merchant Bonus Offers
This agent does not allow public registration. Please contact your merchant to set up with TravelPay.
Enter Payment Details
Loading Card Processor...
If your merchant is not listed, we'll contact them to activate their account... click here
To use this payment page, you need to configure your browser settings to accept all cookies (including from a 3rd party). Refer to your browser Settings or Help page for assistance or use this external guide.
TravelPay - Zenith Payments Pty Ltd
Terms & Conditions
‘WebPay’ One-Off Payment Facility – Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between the user visiting this website (“the User” or “Customer”), the Merchant (identified by its Merchant ID number and member information) (the “Merchant”) and TravelPay.
2. When the User submits and confirms payment details and thereby processes a payment using this payment facility (“Customer WebPay”), TravelPay will be authorised to collect any payment described by the user (each a “Payment”) on behalf of the Merchant.
3. A Processing Fee is payable by either the User or the Merchant in relation to all Payments made on this website (the “Processing Fee”). Any relevant Processing Fee to be paid by the User will be displayed to the User before the User authorises the Payment.
4. TravelPay will deposit all Payments (less any Processing Fees to be deducted pursuant to these terms and conditions and any amount to be set-off under clauses of the Merchant's participation agreement) by electronic funds transfer to the bank account nominated by the Merchant in its TravelPay membership details (the “Merchant's Bank”) in accordance with the Merchant's Participation Agreement.
5. The User warrants to TravelPay that they are the authorised cardholder of the credit or debit card used to make a payment on Customer WebPay and is aware that this card account will be debited with the amount paid including any relevant Processing Fee.
6. The User is aware that once processed, this Payment (including the Processing Fee) cannot be cancelled or refunded by TravelPay and the User is aware that any applicable refund as a result of an overpayment, error or similar must be sought directly from the
7. The User is aware that TravelPay is not providing any service in addition to facilitating the payment of amounts due the Merchant.
8. The User releases and indemnifies TravelPay from and against any action claim, loss, proceeding, cost, liability or expense (a “Claim”) suffered or incurred by the User in relation to, in connection with or as a direct or indirect result of any failure by the User to pay amounts due to the Merchant or as a result of incorrect use of Customer WebPay.
9. The User is aware that TravelPay will not deposit Payments to the Merchant until the next business day after those funds have been completely cleared by the User's credit or debit card issuer and by TravelPay's banking provider. Xxxxxxxxxxxx will not be held liable for Claim as a result of any delays or failures with the processing, clearing or depositing of the Payment. The User is aware that payments submitted after 5pm AEST will not commence processing until the following business banking day.
10. The User agrees that TravelPay may use any details collected on Customer WebPay for the purpose of processing the Payment and for communicating details of the Payment to the Merchant or the User.
11. The User is aware that all Payments processed on Customer WebPay will appear on their card statement as ‘TravelPayor similar.